Key highlights from 2023!
This year's Australian National Show & Shine will offer over 40 trophies, live music with The Neale Williams Band, food stalls, craft market, children's entertainment, a special screening of the Wide Open Road feature film, and more.
- The Australian National Show and Shine Euroa is on Sunday 1st October 2023
- Starting at 8.30am to 3.30pm on the banks of the Seven Creeks with vintage and modified cars, bikes and race cars.
- See our “Elite Street” with an array of top show vehicles from previous years with winners in both cars and bikes divisions plus the famous Orange “MenuLog” Caddy, unfortunately Snoop Dog was unavailable!
- Hundreds of cars and motorcycles will be on show, plus market and trade stalls, live music, children’s entertainment and so much more!
- Entry Car and Driver $10
- Entry Motorcycle and rider $5
- General Entry $5 (kids under 16 are free.)
- Show Theme is the 1960’s!
- Come in your best 1960’s outfit and win a prize!
- Watch “WIDE OPEN ROAD” the Story of Cars in Australia 2 sessions at the Euroa Cinema 9.30am to 10.30 am and 11.30am to 12.30 pm (GOLD COIN DONATION FOR EACH SESSION)
- Car, Bikes and General Entry Tickets available on line.
- Euroa Show and Shine Sunday 1st October 2023 Opens 8.30am to 3.30pm!
- Not just another car show.
Latest News and Information
DOUBLE DIP FOR GOLD GT
In 1967, Ford Australia produced the first of its iconic Falcon GT series – the XR Falcon GT. Fitted with the Mustang 289cI engine, this was the first Ford sedan to come with a V8. If Henry Ford produced the venerable A Model in “any color as long as it was black”, the XR GT […]
Show getting closer
With 22 Big Days to Go to the “Australian National Show and Shine at Euroa” on Sunday October 1st, things are progressing , please Pre pay your tickets online on the QR code link below this will help for our staff on the day! Great that we are getting online entries from clubs and we […]
2023 Show will be better than ever
MOVE – the Shepparton-based “Museum of Vehicle Evolution” will have the “1964 Cadillac on display from the infamous “Menulog” advertisements on TV, our apologies Snoop Dog is busy and cannot attend. Check out the latest site map for your potential car, stall or club site, Austin car, Ford GT & Corvette clubs are coming to […]